RE: [atlarge-discuss] REPROT ON ELECTION AND RESULTS

Mauro made that suggestion exactly. Please read his words below, to which I was responding.

At 02:22 PM 6/1/2003 -0500, Jeff Holt wrote:
This is a non-sequitor.  We do not suggest that individual voters be
denied their vote if not exercised, we refer to the proper constraints
upon officials chosen to perform a duty, that of representing us, and if
they fail in that duty we reserve the right to replace them with others
who will perform it to our satisfaction.  Just as the voting records of
all Congressmen and Senators are available for public view for those who
have the inclination to look for the data, and if they are continually
absent - they run the obvious risk of be voted out.

Sincerely,

TTTT
Jeff Holt
Jefftttt@txucom.net