De: Jeff Williams
Para: A/S Mauro D. Ríos
CC: atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Enviado: martes, 03 de junio de 2003 3:01
Asunto: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTION AND RESULTS - Just More hogwash

Mauro and all fellow members,

  NONE of these folks were legitimately elected to anything except
the Jefsey-election of execlub.org, whatever that is.  SOME
of these folks are yet to be bonafied individuals.  Two of them
I recently sent in a complaint along with the suggested
background and supporting documentation to the
DHS-NIPC as a fraud complaint.  I was sent
the following in part in response:

"We appreciate your interest in cyber/infrastructure protection, and
recommend further information to you available at the DHS-NIPC web
page
(www.NIPC.gov). We also strongly recommend that you contact your local
FBI office and local law enforcement authorities if you have
information
concerning possible illegal computer intrusions or physical/cyber
threats to U.S. critical infrastructure.

Sincerely,
[dcs]
DHS-NIPC Watch & Warning Unit"

  I intend to do as suggested above, in fairly short order.  This
I hope helps answer your question adaquately.

    Pierre Abelard