Micheal Sherrill

From: "MPoole" <urgen@charter.net>
Date:  Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:57:59 -0700

Hi Micheal,

So you are ruling me out because it doesn't work for you.  Email is not
working for me, it is almost 1pm and I am *still* not all the way through
reading.  Am I suppose to trash all this mail?  Am I suppose to devote
every scrambled minute to catching up by the website?

There were some words that mentioned dedication as the definition for
those who deserve to represent the interests of the Internet Community
at Large.  Dedication to what?  The mailing list?  That does seem to be
the ruling order of the day.  I don't think it will get any further than the
first time @Large got booted out of the ring.

This is getting crazy.  All I want to do is talk about topics on the list
with a group of people who are interested in talking about the same thing
only not have to wait 15 minutes to a half hour for each response.

The list can continue as it will.  What I am interested in talking about
won't be on the list.  This is probably the position of the majority of the
Internet.  Who or what is this group?

MPoole