Re: [atlarge-discuss] Open real-time panel meetings

Ohboy,  I seem to be good at creating confusion.  That was my
bleary-eyed mistake.  It appears you and I are in the same time zone
after all.  I won't be so forward as to ask that you take this
conversation to IRC.  Obviously you have already spent as much time as I
have working the medium to fit your availability and I will have to
accept your request to talk with you.  Should we take this conversation
off-list?  Is it of any interest to anyone else?

My invitation to IRC will be open as long as I use the Internet or a
superior method shows up (and it will).

It is not that I dislike email as much as I dislike short-changing the
Internet.  It has so much more potential and a group that purports to
represent that potential should use it.  Are we a group of what is in
play already or where this play can be taken?  ICANN has sort of sealed
its borders, perhaps just out of survival.  That means it is not as open
to new changes but perhaps that doesn't matter either.  It is of a very
select interest as it relates to today's Internet.

MPoole
urgen