RE: [atlarge-discuss] 11 Member Panel

@Large,

Of course I agree with Ron, already enough one argued in this respect.

What would it happen if Sotiris was in the place 15 and another person this
proposed?
Why then we don't outline to reduce it before giving validity to the Panel?,
in this case Sotiris would be outside.

It is a hypothesis, but the manipulation (that many denounced) that I have
already seen around the election has a limit, It cannot be that the things
are reordered to our convenience and be sometimes and the same things are
not sometimes well.

I have given my trust to the process in spite of the observations and of
course in spite of the warlike confrontation of Sotiris to discredit
everything.

Sometimes the love to the seat can change our point of view. Let us maintain
the little pride that we have left to make that @Large comes out ahead and
grow.

I continue trusting, but let us don't underestimate the members neither let
us forget that us, the members, we are who govern @Large. Let us don't
return again to fall under an elite government and eternal. Let us build an
organization and not a club.

The passivity of many is dangerous, this gives the space to fall in the same
old rails.

Many panelists (??) have not said, not even, "hello", others have said
"hello" and nothing more and others are ghosts. On the other hand, many
active members seem to be had tired of giving turns and turns and turns in
this treadmill.

If we don't wake up the members and we make that participating is a pleasant
task and not to go to the war, we cannot wait much more.

regards,
Mauro.-