RE: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

I was one of the only 3 candidates that reached a perfect score on
verification.
Henceforth it is quite clear that I do NOT have any objections against
verification.

Your impromptu action is not one spoken about in the panel, nor voted on
and has met not only my resistance.
Your ideas on verification are not as ironclad as you pertain them to
be, after all I believe I am the one who lives in the UK and at times
receives registered mail, not you, but perhaps the postman is satisfied
with just seeing my face at the door.

I refered to the panel pending motions afore the panel on this
particular committee. Such awaiting democratic decision instead of
running of on a solo mission does not mean that I change my point of
view, just that I bow if the decision goes against my ideas.

The "much" needed work was done largely before you started, seeing as
the reports Joey posted at length to the membership. That people chose
to vote for candidates that were non-verified does not change that.

Doing things in a democratic fashion is the wish of the membership,
going against that on our first action(s) is not a favourable thing.

With regards

Abel