Micheal Sherrill

From: "Jeff Holt" <jefftttt@txucom.net>
Date:  Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:17:38 -0500

@Large,

While the Provisional Membership Committee has had this URL for a couple
of days now, I forgot to add it to the main Discussion list.

The picture of Mr. Williams and me is on my new ICANN-at-large page at:

www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm

Hopefully we may even gain some additional new members from this humble
effort.  And I would encourage everyone with a Web to add something
along the same line to recruit additional interested and interesting
members.

Regards T'all,

Jeff Holt

The Tall Tejas Traveler

Life is Too Short.....

NOT to be Tall!

www.tejas-info-services.com

--
Micheal Sherrill

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html