[atlarge-discuss] Michael Sherrill <micheal@beethoven.com> Lies again! To: Re: [atlarge-discuss] www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm

Micheal and all fellow members,

Micheal Sherrill wrote:

> So we have a baby faced kid shaking hands with someone that claims to be Jeff Holt (that is, we
> have two online photos of someone claiming to be Jeff Holt http://www.tejas-info-
> services.com/holt_bio.htm and www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm ).  But, let us
> concentrate on the baby faced kid for a moment.    Now, Albert Brickel has been doing a fairly
> comprehensive job of correlating statements directly from Jeff Williams (Baby Face) to research
> and rebuttal of his false claims (http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg01323.html).
>
> Being the youngster that he is:
> *  how could he have been a judge for seven years?

  Because I am almost 50 yrs of age.  I do not look it in Jeff H's.,
photo of he and I.  And I showed him my Military ID as well
when we had a late lunch in Greenville.  And I never said
I served as a Judge for 7 years, but some time ago said
some 7 years past I was elected as a County Judge,
which is true and a matter of public record.

  And the Link you are wrongly quoting is a incorrect
and inaccurate.  Given it is authored by
this phony Albert Brickel <nonukesnokooks@yahoo.com>

> *  how could he have been acting commander for a Marine Air combat squadron in the Viet Nam

  I never have said this.  I was a XO or Executive officer at
Grand prairie Navel/Marine Air station.  I was a F4 driver
in vietnam and a f 14 and F 18 driver later and in the
Gulf war Desert Storm as well as Sr planner for Air
opperations of the planning staff for Desert Storm.

> War?
> *  how could he have been one of the originators of ARPANET?
> *  in fact, how could he have done all the hundreds of things he has claimed when he was
> obviously still clinging to his mother's skirt when much of the events happened?
>
> There are two possibilities.  Either one is lying.  Or they both are lying.

  Wrong! The author of  http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0306/msg01323.html
Albert Brickel <nonukesnokooks@yahoo.com>  is lying! Not I.

  Nice try, no cigar you Liar you.

  Get some help Micheal for your own good...

> Regards,
>
> Micheal Sherrill

> From: "Jeff Holt" <jefftttt@txucom.net>
> Date:  Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:17:38 -0500
>
> @Large,
>

> While the Provisional Membership Committee has had this URL for a couple
> of days now, I forgot to add it to the main Discussion list.
>

> The picture of Mr. Williams and me is on my new ICANN-at-large page at:
>

> www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm
>

> Hopefully we may even gain some additional new members from this humble
> effort.  And I would encourage everyone with a Web to add something
> along the same line to recruit additional interested and interesting
> members.
>

> Regards T'all,
>

> Jeff Holt
>
> The Tall Tejas Traveler
>

> Life is Too Short.....
>
> NOT to be Tall!
>
> www.tejas-info-services.com
>

> --
> Micheal Sherrill
> micheal@beethoven.com
>
> The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
> a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
> www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
> certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html
>
> --

    Pierre Abelard