Re: [atlarge-discuss] Fw: Athentication

Richard Henderson wrote:

<snip>

I would expect to be expelled, myself, if I was guilty of concocting a
letter and deceiving this organisation. There have to be certain standards
and limits. But I stress : I'm not saying Jeff did anything of the sort.
There could be a simple explanation to this. And Jeff has provided us with
useful information and news several times in the past. However, I'm fed up
with this kind of crap. I request the panel to sort this out. To phone Mr
Burr in person. To request Jeff send the original copy of the mail (and the
properties etc) so we can see where it came from.
Amen to that.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

--
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.