Re: [atlarge-discuss] Fw: Athentication

I request the Panel to initiate an enquiry into this, because issues of
integrity are at stake, and also this crap does *nothing* to further the
cause of our organisation. Either Mr Burr is lying; or someone in his
department signed a reply in his name; or Jeff made up the e-mail. One
thing's for certain - it does not help our cause at all. I would appreciate
further enquiry to be formally carried out by the Panel. If Mr Burr was
mistaken, or a subordinate signed in his name, then Jeff Williams is owed an
apology. If Jeff Williams did *not* receive that e-mail from Mr Burr, then
he should be expelled from this organisation, because he would in such
circumstances have not only compromised our organisation, but broken all
acceptable protocols by which people of integrity do business together.

I would expect to be expelled, myself, if I was guilty of concocting a
letter and deceiving this organisation. There have to be certain standards
and limits. But I stress : I'm not saying Jeff did anything of the sort.
There could be a simple explanation to this. And Jeff has provided us with
useful information and news several times in the past. However, I'm fed up
with this kind of crap. I request the panel to sort this out. To phone Mr
Burr in person. To request Jeff send the original copy of the mail (and the
properties etc) so we can see where it came from. Was Jeff himself in
receipt of someone else's deceit?

An implication has been made, that Jeff Williams lied and deceived. Answers
need to be established, and relevant action taken.

It may be possible for NIST to check their log of outgoing mail. This would
be a helpful step. If Jeff is innocent, I want him vindicated and an apology
forthwith. If that was an invented e-mail, there's no way back...

Sincerely,

Richard Henderson