Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: Panel Motion to put Jonathan Robin on Panel is illegitimate?

At 06:44 PM 7/22/2003 -0400, Hugh Blair wrote:
> [...]

I don't remember that but since a bit of time has passed
since then, that's no surprise. Can you find the post
where he said that?

[snipped...]
Hugh:

While I’ve not been able to find the atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de archival URL link for this, I have found the following in my E-mail bin. See below my signature.

/s/ Joey

Tuesday, July 22, 2003 * 7:47 PM EDT USA