[atlarge-discuss] VC: Thawte's WOT Part 7...

It would seem I'm in.

 --- REgards, walts

 Thawte Username Successfully Created!
Congratulations! You now have an account in our database that will give
you access to the Thawte Personal Certification System and you will never
need to complete this enrollment again. You will need the password you
selected earlier, and have stored safely.

Your username is:

xxx

Once you have recorded your username exactly as shown here, including all
punctuation, dashes and other characters, press the "Next" button below.
This will take you to the certificate enrollment in the Thawte Personal
Certification System so that you can obtain your first Thawte Personal
Cert. You will be prompted for the username (above) and password you
selected.

If you are enrolling because an PKI Security Officer (SO) has requested
that you obtain a Name Validation Certificate or a Strong Extranet
Certificate then please check the checkbox below before clicking "Next".
This will direct you to the next step to obtain these certificates.

  I enrolled because an ESO requested I obtain Name Validation or Strong
Extranet Certificates

In future, when you want to get into the system you can go directly to the
Personal Certification System Home page at the following URL:
https://www.thawte.com/xxx. You will need your username (xxx) and
password.

Once you have successfully reached the home page you should bookmark it
for easy future reference. You will probably want to come back several
times, to add and remove email addresses, get new certs with different
information contained in them, revoke some certs, and renew others.