Seeking 34 Email Processors and Lead Processors!! Weekly Checks!!

           This email will NOT contain any hype, just facts.

                    **Recent Announcement**

An 8 Time MLM Industry Million Dollar Earner, Phil Piccolo,
and I have recently joined forces. We are setting up our initial team
in a 4 by 7 Forced Matrix (YES this is MLM). We are NOT interested
in having you deal with family and friends until your income is at
least 3 to 5,000 per month and because of this...We will back you up
with FREE lists of qualified prospects to contact and YOU will earn the
$100 weekly commission checks.

To be considered for our team you must follow the steps below
before we will consider you for a position:

STEP 1: Call 212-990-6089 (Listen To Mr. Piccolo's 5 min. message)

STEP 2: Contact Team Coach, Coree Sullivan immediately and let her know
you have completed Step 1. Call Coree now at 954-301-0879

                      **Before you call**

To save you some time here are SOME of the requirements:

- You must have 8-12 hours a week to devote to this venture.
- You must care MORE about people than money.
- You must be able to work with a team and follow directions.

                          **Notice**

The first 8 people who follow the above steps and are accepted onto
our team will receive priority leads from DAILY e-mailings that
we are currently performing.

These are the benefits of succeeding on our team:

-A Car Bonus Up To $1500 Per Month
-Weekly Checks
-Mortgage Bonus Up To $10,000 Per Month
(Does Your Employer Offer These Benefits?)
-Access to our INFOMERCIAL leads FREE!

We are e-mailing millions to find the right people. Good luck!

         ***To Be Removed Click Reply and type "Remove"***