[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: Empire Strikes Back but not Darth Vader
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Empire Strikes Back but not Darth Vader
- From: email@example.com (Ulf Möller)
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 97 00:18 GMT+0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <6Z7ufPIUOeB@naranek.camelot.de>
- Organization: Hoher Rath der Dreizehn Weisen vom Feed
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Canadian student and network engineer, for creating a mirror site of
>> the original report and for linking to Professor Peter Junger's web
>Muß man eigentlich wissen, was das für ein "report" ist?
Jedenfalls lohnt es sich, den Brief von Peter Junger zu lesen.
Kurzmeldung von Declan McCullagh dazu:
A Midwestern Yankee in King Arthur's Court
Peter Junger, a professor at the Case Western Reserve Law School,
has taken up the banner dropped in battle by Canadian student
Jeremy Freeman by posting the report on satanic ritual abuse that
the Nottinghamshire County Council is desperately trying to put
back in the bottle. Of course, the council's futile vigor has only
increased the notoriety of the document, which has now been
mirrored from here to Versailles. The council's cease-and-desist
letter to Junger, along with his exceptionally well articulated
response, make indispensable reading for anyone interested in the
international legal implications of information posted online --
and should also serve as a primer for any government agency
interested in not looking like the north end of a mule headed
Die beiden Briefe:
http://samsara.law.cwru.edu/comp_law/notts.txt (bzw. notts.ps)
Sie gucken so verwundert, Herr Mayer: IP heißt Internet-Protokoll.