Re: [ICANN-EU] Revised version of "Things to Ask for at MDR"

On 2000-11-09 12:07:42 +0100, Alexander Svensson wrote:

> @ Jeanette and Thomas: Does "postpone controversial decisions"
> include the decision about new TLDs?

I do not know what individual directors, and the directors-elect
think about the individual applications.

If the current board would come to a decision to which the
directors-elect can't commit, we have a legitimation problem which
may further pollute the atmosphere, and the decision should be
postponed.

If, however, the directors-elect (or a clear majority of them) agree
with the current board's decision, there is no real legitimacy gap
occuring, and no reason to postpone the decision.

--
Thomas Roessler                         <roessler@does-not-exist.org>