Re: [ICANN-EU] Revised version of "Things to Ask for at MDR"

Hello Thomas,

>  A slightly revised version of our list of issues and demands is
>  available from the following URL:
>  <http://www.does-not-exist.org/roessler/requirements.pdf>

I like the proposition you've worked out with Jeanette.

What I miss, and pls correct me if I'm wrong or didn't understood it
correctly, is a structure for communication activity for all board members
to the netcitizens.

And some structured interactivity. Everybody should be able to contribute to
complex issues.
Maybe somebody in the board should be responsible to moderate the
communication between the board and the netcitizens.

Probably this could also develop to a reliable place of information about
the opinions and statements of the board members stated by themselves.

What do you think?

Best
Nathalie

Say Bye to Slow Internet!