Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: Could non-ICANN registries gain protection here?

WXW and all,

  I would have thought that that would be obvious.  In your case, possibly

not.  Simple, it is a service.  And under this new act, a service can be
copy written.  Duh!

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello Jeff,
>
> Tuesday, October 31, 2000, 11:21:42 PM, you wrote:
>
> > But to answer your question again, yes I sure did.  Your point is?
>
> Then perhaps you can explain how copyright law has anything to do with
> a pirate registry in an unrecognized top level domain.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com

Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#