Re: [ICANN-EU] Comments about your view of ICANN squatters

Hi all,

I go sometimes to visit members of my familly in the country side, poeple that
don't know what is an e-mail and even less a domain name but that still know
how to raise childrens, those that will be obliged to use internet in couple
of years.

Are they part of the "internet community" that karl is talking about, if yes,
who represent them ?

Olivier

--
Olivier Guillard