Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: Election Results - US presidential Race update

And so what?

(Please, correct me if I'm wrong) The candidate elected for the presidency
in United States has always been the one that had collected more money than
the other rather than choices about ideas or projects.

I don't see where is the suspens!

le 08 Nov, Jeff Williams a écrit :
> WXW and all,
>
>   Yep!  I looks like GW's got the job!  West Florida turned the tide
> is seems.  CNN is declaring GW the winner in Florida and the next
> president of the United States of America!  Way to go GW!
> See:
> http://www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/07/campaign.wrap/index.html
>
> ICANN board members, there is a new Sheriff in town!
> Vinton, Louis, Esther, Joe, Mike and the gang, brush up those
> resumes!  Prepare for a Texas boot toe firmly placed right on
> you backside!!!
>
> William X. Walsh wrote:
>
> > > Florida still too close to call...
> >
> > Not anymore, according to all the major networks, Bush has won
> > Florida, despite a previous declaration for Gore, and they are now
> > declaring George Walker Bush as President-Elect of the United States.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> >  William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 112k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#

Olivier Guillard
---