Re: [icann-eu] At Large Study web site, members

Since you have time to respond on this list, how about answering my
question?

Here it is again:

"Everyone with any grip on reality knows that there is a sort of ICANN
'loyal opposition'.  These are people who think that your management of
the entity has been a PR and practical disaster.  These are people who
voted for Karl and Andy instead of the candidates nominated by ICANN's
hand-picked Nominating Committee.

"Everyone involved in ICANN could easily name a number of such people.
Since they can elect candidates they obviously have at least some
substantial support. They tend to be the strongest belivers in the
At-Large concept as originally endorsed by ICANN in its agreement with the
U.S. government.  In your opinion, is there a single one of these people
on the Bildt committee?  If so, who?  If not, why?"

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's warm here.<--