Re: [icann-europe] Mike Roberts, authoritarian

Michael,

>It is sad to see that you, who have always professed an egalitarian
>spirit, appear to be in agreement with Mr. Roberts' elitist,
>authoritarian, proto-fascist ideas. Perhaps you are not, but merely
>trying to blend in with what you think is the politically correct
>position at the moment. Cowardice is not quite so despicable as
>outright collusion with the enemies of democracy, like Mr. Roberts.

I am glad to see that you did not change, and still like to make analysis of
the behaviour of people without attempting at collecting facts.

I disagreed with Mike (Mr. Roberts) on the GA list (see
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg01422.html).
It might have gone unnoticed, because I was arguing on the contents of his
post (as did Vittorio on this list) providing my different approach to the
issue, but did not call him names.

Michael, I know you personally, and I had the chance to notice that in
face-to-face discussions you express your ideas and restrain from judging
people. I only wish you would use in the mailing lists the same correct
style you have in person-to-person communication.
This will have the additional advantage that participants to the mailing
lists will listen to you more attentively, methinks.

Best regards
Roberto