[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ALSC-Forum] icannatlarge.com security issue
- To: "William S. Lovell" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ALSC-Forum] icannatlarge.com security issue
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:07:17 -0700
- CC: email@example.com, At-Large Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <GMEHJOBGDHBJAFJNENBNEENLCEAA.Bruce@barelyadequate.info> <3CDC73D1.email@example.com>
Bill and all stakeholders or interested parties,
William S. Lovell wrote:
> Ah! Something I can respond to! (I've used up my 5-post limit on
> Anyway, you never know what to expect from Danny. He is now speaking
> there being "No At-Large and No GA." With his attacks on
> icannatlarge.com, he also
> advocates "no icannatlarge.com." In other words, anarchy. ???
I think Danny is not satisfied with how things are going with
ICANNATLARGE.COM. Frankly in part I must agree with
Danny if this is where he is coming from. Your right that it is
difficult to know where Danny is coming from much of the time
> I've been babbling with Ross Rader, who has advocated not taking the
> time to expand #1 with whereas clauses, preambles, and the like, this
> (May 10) being the deadline.
Babbling seems to be much of what Ross is putting forth of late. I
am quite surprised at that from Ross...
> I told him I had no problem with that, since we can always have a more
> detailed #2, whatever happens to #1. (I should be listed as a
> supporter of #1, by the way -- not that it makes much difference.)
> Question is, though, should we do a #2 in firstname.lastname@example.org, in
> icannatlarge.com, or both?
> Bill Lovell
> Bruce Young wrote:
> >Joanna Lane wrote:
> >>I am shocked that anybody but a paid saboteur would want to make
> such a
> >>viperous attack on this democratically run grass roots movement that
> >>best of intentions.
> >I have no evidence of payment, but Danny has obviously joined the
> Dark Side.
> >At this point I have to unfortunately trat anything he posts as
> >Sad. I always considered him a fellow traveler.
> >>. . . there is no question in my mind that the Steering Committee is
> >>holding the new organization to higher standards than the ICANN
> >>would have it do with respect to the public trust, something they
> >>consistently betrayed.
> >I share both sentiments. We need to steer the steady course we
> started on,
> >and use ICANN's fall from grace as a negative role model.
> >Bruce Young
> >Portland, Oregon
> >Support democratic control of the Internet!
> >Go to http://www.icannatlarge.com and Join ICANN At Large!
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org