[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[atlarge-discuss] Fw: What I think needs doing this weekend
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [atlarge-discuss] Fw: What I think needs doing this weekend
- From: "Richard Henderson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:11:53 +0100
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
HelpRe-sent in more readable format:
Vittorio wrote: "What would you think of setting up a new web
forum and then opening new threads there for the different
matters we decide to discuss?"
I certainly agree that we need separate threads, and an
architecture of threads, for ease of navigation and clarity of
This is an urgent matter, Vittorio.
I agree with Jamie Love and Bruce Young that we should try to
get elections completed early if at all possible - but, at least, on time.
Therefore I consider that we need much more urgency and
organisation on Mission Statement and Bylaws.
As a minimum, this weekend: we should set up the architecture for
consultation to take place.
I'd like separated forum threads for the elements I listed last week.
I feel this so strongly, I'm almost tempted to act unilaterally on this!
But of course, we will work best to proceed in unity of purpose.
It won't take long to set up these sub-sections / threads / structure on
the forum. I could do it myself if you liked! Then discussion in detail,
embracing the views of our membership, can commence in earnest.
Of course, it would help if key points were mailed to members, and
their comments and contributions invited.