Re: [atlarge-discuss] role of voting

On 2002-05-29 11:30:06 -0400, Joanna Lane wrote:

>Regarding those coming from other organizations and individuals,
>there is no "Right of Rebuttal" in a Press Release, which is not
>an investigative report, where "fair play" would allow you to
>comment, it is simply a position statement from an organization or
>individual which they wish to have released into the public domain
>for any number of reasons.

When did I talk about a "right of rebuttal"?  I have only been
talking about the elemntary fairness of telling the chairman of the
GA what's being said about the GA in public.  If you don't want to
tell the chairman of the GA, you can also tell it to the GA as a
whole.

>No, sorry, this topic is relevant to the At Large as much as the
>GA and I may need my GA quota for administrative tasks. Regards,

You have no administrative tasks on the GA.

(Last posting on this issue.)
--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler@does-not-exist.org>