Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC spending

todd glassey wrote:

> Sotiris, I did follow the indents, I was reiterating my feeling about the
> content and complexity of the website...

Oh.  OK.

You'll be interested in knowing that the at-large.org domain is hosted by Kent
Crispin and this is a quote from his hosting company's site:

"Songbird has a strong committment to the ideal of the Internet as a public
service, and hosts several organizations for free. Such arrangements are
discretionary." [ http://songbird.com/songbird/rates.html ]

So, I wonder if the at-large.org site falls within Mr. Crispin's definition of
public service.  If it does, and judging by what is available at
http://www.at-large.org, the "web site" (and I use the term loosely) cannot have
cost more than $100 (if that!).

BTW, Denise Michel has chosen to sidestep answering my questions about specific
details as to the costs involved in her reckoning and spending.  I would advise
anyone considering making a contribution to the ALOC (in time or money) to hold
off until transparency and fairness become part of the SOP for Denise and her
advisors.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos