RE: [atlarge-discuss] VB on elections for ICANN board members

Eric wrote:

>Don't tread down this slippery slope as all who have gone before us have
done.

Eric, you should know by now that I'm swayed by intentions and actions, not
verbage (elsewise I'd think very poorly of you, when the reverse is true!).
:)

We need to believe Vittorio when he says he isn't negotiating.  If he proves
false, we can deal with it then.  But I don't believe we will have to.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info