Re: [atlarge-discuss] VB on elections for ICANN board members

Bruce and all stakeholders or interested parties,

  I agree wit you very strongly here Bruce.  We should be able to do
both at the same time.  Kinda like walking and chewing gum at the
same time if you know what I mean...  >;)

Bruce Young wrote:

> Joop Teernstra wrote:
>
> >Personally I believe elected representatives of Domain holders can be more
> >focused than representatives of "individual Internet users", but with the
> >inevitable mission creep and empire building of ICANN both are necessary.
>
> Yes.  But we want to be careful not to let our organization's focus stray
> very far into domain name concerns.  There will be other bodies that will
> address their issues far better than us.  We need to keep our focus on our
> primary mandate: advocating for users.
>
> Bruce Young
> Portland, Oregon
> Bruce@barelyadequate.info
> http://www.barelyadequate.info

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827