Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

Correct me if I am wrong. I don't know out of 6 members remaining on the panel
who is endorsing the elimination of elections.

I suggested after your resignation to achieve both, bylaws preparation AND
election by the original deadline of July 24. There was a discussion yes
here to consider the extension of deadline into before Shanghai, but that
was not agreed by anyone.

In fact Vittorio Wolfgang and myself discussed this lunch time to
proceed the election and bylaws mandate be done by the original
deadline and that is why I think it is better to ask YJ to join
the interim panel unless Jamie comes back to work together
which is more than welcome.

So, please Jamie, do not vend the fact but make it straight
to achieve common goal. But I think we need more resources to
make a successful election, rather than criticizing each other on
the list.

izumi

At 10:31 02/06/27 -0400, James Love wrote:

   Given the fact that some members of the current "temporary" board are
now endorsing the elimination of elections, and will be going to Shanghi, I
think it is important to test their support in an election.