[atlarge-discuss] For Immediate Release

Certainly just a thought;
News flash!

The foremost developing international representative group calling
itself
ATLARGE.com  is preparing for true democratic elections of their
leaders.

"ATLARGE" is a group that any interested party can join but boasts some
of the finest minds and talent in cyberspace.  The group is fighting and
scrounging for human resources to help create a model for universal
voting and a voice for common users of the Internet.  They are set on
creating a voice for people that match the power of the monopolies and
megaliths of control on the Web.

You are invited to join this group and have your voice and your vote
counted in helping to forge new representation on YOUR internet.  Just
go to *********** and sign up and you become a netizen with a place in
the history of our most important communication system ever known to
mankind. Stand up and be counted and you will help generations to come.

Sincerely,
Eric

ps. I ain't no proof reader so beat me and the above up.  But keep the
splash.