RE: [atlarge-discuss] first question to all candidates

Joop,
I have more concerns about the Charter attached to the election than the
specific questions you have asked, but I believe the Interim panel wanted to
assign tasks under similar terms and conditions to their own. Given these
were inherited by the current panel from a non-elected committee some time
ago, it makes sense for the new ExCom to have a clean sheet study on the
Charter once elected, and consider recent developments in consultation with
the wider community. In short, while there may be merits in the Charter
worth retaining, it has not been through suffient due process to represent
anything more than a mere suggestion from an outgoing team.

Regards,
Joanna