Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Urgent input needed for ERC on At-Large ***please respond by Monday morning***

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:24:16 -0700, you wrote:

>  Thank you Vittorio for this insight as to your relationship with
>the ALOC.
>
>  I would ask, as a number of our members are also ISOC
>members in Italy, do you have a mandate from the ISOC
>members in your chapter, on issue related concerns?

Yes, I have been appointed coordinator of the working group on ICANN
by the Chapter, and the working group appointed me as representative
in the ALOC. Of course we discuss these issues in the working group
before taking official positions.

Now, would you mind to give me the name of a member of ISOC Italy who
is also member of INEGroup? I'd like to establish a contact with him -
and surely he could consider joining the working group.

Thanks,
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------