From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 11:03 PM
To: Bruce@barelyadequate.info; atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC archives?

Bruce,  I and probably many many others will strongly take issue with your
remark that << ISOC is not a user organization.  It is primarily a trade
organization for the Internet industry >>

But this is probably not the appropriate venue for such discussions.  If you
don't mind taking this off-list, I will be happy to discuss this with you
further at great length.