Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC Conference call (continued)

Sotiris,

Thank you for the Conference call report.
I'm in this list and in the election ballot too.

Regarding my participation in the Conference call, I'd like to add to your
good report :

The reference to regional approach is related with our proposal to build
Regional Bodies, as ALAC structure.
In this point we think about direct election to Regional Bodies Council
(committees or other denominations).
This Bodies construction could start from current organizations, looking for
enroll individuals memberships in short time.
Our major goals is build "a real binding bottom up process and no a merely
advisory process".

Best Regards

Edmundo Valenti

 >   Edmundo Valenti,  (Internet Society Argentina Chapter, www.isoc.org.ar)