[atlarge-discuss] web site

All,

I reiterate my offer to act as webmaster and to provide
hosting for the web site.  If I am selected as webmaster,
I propose a web site based on the Post-Nuke Content
Management System (CMS) which will allow for numerous
remote administrators who can easily post news/articles to
the site via a simple web-based login and admin form.
Post-Nuke is a CMS similar to the PHP-Nuke CMS used for
the ICANNWatch.com web site.  For more info on the
Post-Nuke CMS see http://www.postnuke.org

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos