[atlarge-discuss] Congrats to all that were elected to At-large Panel

All stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Despite some of our members making disparaging remarks
regarding some folks here getting an opportunity to vote,
I want to congratulate all of our elected Panel members
despite the questionable legitimacy of this election...

  In any event, let us all make the best of this and really
start getting some actual work done..

  Sotiris has volunteered to take over as Web Master.
I think that is a wonderful start.  We should take him
up on that offer.

  I am again offering to set up a funding model plan for the
membership...  I would appreciate any assistance I can get
from any members that are seriously interested in working
constructively on this.  Time is of the essence here I think.

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827