[atlarge-discuss] Thank you all!

 Hullo all!

 Thanks for all the support!

 I have outlined my concerns to the elected Panel and  hope that they will be addressed in consultation. I have proposed that Joanna Lane be elected as the Chair. I do not attribute too much credence to the number of votes and so I do not think that the person who gets the highest number of votes has any special entitlement to the Chair.

 I would like to express my concern at the lack of representation of Africa, and South America in the panel.

 Sincerely,

 Satyajit.

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in

Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents Valufon, Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.