Re: [atlarge-discuss] Chair

At 06:52 07/08/02, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
Hello DannyYounger:
Yes, to most, if not all, of your questions. We are still in infancy, and we definitely need to establish bylaws, checks and balances, and a distributed power via alliances and accord. I said nothing about President, VP, et al. We have to start somewhere. By representation, I mean that someone has to do the grunt work and work towards establishing us as a functional, effective body. Give them a chance. If they screw up, oust them.
Regards,

Danny: IDNObis :-) ?