[atlarge-discuss] worldatlarge.org web site status report etc.

All,

I have set up the Post-Nuke CMS at
http://worldatlarge.org/index.php
I will be adding some custom graphics as well as
categories etc. tomorrow evening.  Comments are (and will
be) welcome.  I've had a long day and have another one
ahead of me tomorrow.  Also, I will be sending my summary
of last Friday's ALAC teleconference tomorrow evening
sometime. I've been quite busy making a living outside
ICANNia so please be patient with me, I've got lots to do
of late...

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos