Re: [atlarge-discuss] worldatlarge.org web site status report etc.

Sotiris and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Very nice format and design of your worldatlarge.org web site
Sotiris.  Well done!

  If we should decide on using worldatlarge.org as our new
name for our members I hope that the current format and
design will continue.