[atlarge-discuss] President Bush's Economic sumit in Waco Texas tomarrow

All stakeholders or other interested parties,

  As I had mentioned on the DNSO GA list and here on this forum
for ICANNATLARGE.COM, I will be attending tomorrow
in Waco at the presidents economic summit.  If there are any
questions or points of interests regarding the Internet and
the economics of the Internet that ICANNATLARGE.COM
members would like for me to put forward, please let me know
via E-Mail response to this post ASAP...