RE: [atlarge-discuss] Revised ALAC report submission schedule

It seems to me that maintaining a presence with the ALAC would be
interpreted as icannatlarge.com (or whatever we shall be called) agreeing
to the "consensus" of the participating group as summarized in Denise's
report; also that "icannatlarge.com" identifies itself as one of ICANN's
many At Large organizations as referred to in its blueprint for reform.
ie, toilet paper.

This position IMHO would be a recipe for failure from the outset.

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com