Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG-ICANN: Topics

Hans and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  I agree that we need to present our position to the ERC ASAP.
I DO NOT necessarily agree that it must be something that
ICANN finds acceptable...

  Therefore I would strongly suggest that whatever we collectively
submit to the ERC be posted/faxed directly to the DOC/NTIA
separately in before it is sent to ICANN or the ERC...