Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG-OUTREACH - 001 - Call for Volunteers

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  First, ok for the third time I am interested in Joining and helping with
outreach...  Please sign me up Richard.

  Second,  Where is the mailing list forum for this WG?  Will there
be one?  And if you need a mailing software package you can
download Majordomo for free and install it in about 30 mins...