Re: [atlarge-discuss] scrambling to register Names

At 11:45 a.m. 15/08/2002 +0200, Alexander Svensson wrote:

>Thomas and Alexander, perhaps with Vittorio, can be seen as the beginnings of an (ISOC?) Party.

I don't quite get that -- I'm not even a member of an ISOC
Chapter and can't remember ever suggesting a special role
for the Internet Society or promoting its activities?
Never mind...
My apologies, Alexander. Naming names was premature.
My sole purpose was to get people thinking about "separate, but united".

--Joop