Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG on identity verification

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:37:17 -0400, you wrote:

>Is there already a WG on Elections? And if not, why would it not be good to
>combine that with the WG on Identity Verification (or even if there is).

In fact I too see the two issues as strictly interconnected. For example,
you need to be sure that the verification mechanisms you employ are able to
certify the data you need to have the member vote.

>Oh, one more thing. When are we going to get going?!

I'll wait up to the beginning of next week for further expressions of
interest. Then we'll start working.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------