Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [atlarge-panel] 006 Deciding Name - Resolution and Recommendationto Members

Judith, Joanna and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Joanna is quite right here.  What she says apples to any and all
stakeholders/users of the Internet community and all members here
as well.