RE: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [atlarge-panel] 006 Deciding Name - Resolution and Recommendationto Members

Judith Oppenheimer wrote:

>In short, I want autonomy, and the right to talk to whoever I want
>directly, without being buried under layers of ICANNspeak, without having
>my agenda dictated to by a self-serving and corrupt administration.

I'm in Judith's camp.  We can certianly maintain a dialog with INCANN.  If
fact if we organize and grow properly, the idea is to force the conversation
on thim in our terms!  But we should also be having conversations, making
alliances, and partnering with other entities and organizations on behalf of
our constituents (Internet users).

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info