Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] RE: [atlarge-discuss] Challenge from Ross Rader

Joanna, Judith and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Indeed Judith provided a number of good responses/reasons/arguments
to Ross Raiders Challenge and Danny's supporting comments of Ross.
However Judith's responses/reasons/arguments are a bit too lengthy,
and will likely be ignored because they are lengthy.  That I admit this is
a shame, but none the less likely....

  Therefore I would council brevity, and directness in
such responses/reasons/arguments...