RE: [atlarge-discuss] Who are you really?

Danny,

We have already set up a Working Group to deal with all the issues you
list - WG-ICANN, coordinator Hans Klein, our AltChair, and I believe it's
open (or about to open) for members to sign up.

Regarding housekeeping, I think we'd look a bit silly running to the
publishing houses with a policy document with a blank cover because we have
been so busy solving ICANN's problems, we actually forget who we are.

It's all a question of balance, don't you think?

Regards,
Joanna