Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Danny, you still seem to in part to be missing the difference.
That being that these examples of other internet related groups
are all SIG's/Special Interest Groups.  Some of those groups
may share a broader picture view with a potential @large
effort such as ICANNATLARGE.COM and some may
not in some area or on some issues.

  BTW as long as we are on this subject.  You should be aware
that this debate and discussion is not being repeated again as it
was discussed some two or so years ago on the DNSO GA
and the old defunct Domain-Policy list...  Perhaps you can
review with some of you old friends at Verisign the archives
of the Domain-Policy list and go back some 2+ years in the
archives of the DNSO GA list and read the threads on this
subject area...